Dear friend,you can pay money by :
Q1: Why is my payment failed?
A1: There are several reasons which may result in payment failure. Therefore, please pay attention to the followings when you pay.
1. Your payment method should be one of those appointed by dhgateonline.com.VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express will be accepted as payment.
2. Your payment address should be the same as the one you used for credit card application. P.S. It can be different from your shipping address.
3. Incomplete contact details may cause payment failure. Please make sure that you input the full address, correct contact number and card holder information.
4. Your payment is likely to fail if your IP address is distant from your credit card address because in this case, the payment might be judged as high risk by the bank.
5. One ip address is allowed to pay only once in a day. It means that you can only purchase one order in a day.
Q2: Why is my payment pending after I have paid?
A2: There is chance that your payment is not successfully made. Please check your credit card statement. Once your payment is received, you can see the order status changed to "paid". If the payment is already debited and the status still remains "pending", please contact our 24-hour customer service at . We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q3: How secure is my payment?
A3: Payments via escrow are protected with VeriSign encryption, the highest encryption technology commercially available. You can be assured that your credit card and account details will never be disclosed.
we ship your package by USPS, which takes 5-7 business days to almost any country in the world. Usually the tracking number will be trackable on usps.com,1 to 2 days after we have shipped the goods.
Calculating when your order will arrive is easy! You can calculate delivery estimates by taking the processing time for your order and adding the transit time based on the shipping method you've chosen. Let's say you order a faucet. To calculate when to expect it, you would go to the faucet's product detail page and find the "Processing Time" estimate. You would then add this estimate to the Shipping Time estimate for your chosen shipping method to get the total time until your order arrives.